Friday, November 13, 2020

My "To Read" List for this Weekend

As I know many of my followers are, as I am, bibliophiles, I thought I would share the volumes I hope to read this weekend in case any of them are interesting (who knows--some might pick up some of these volumes, too): 


Jo Marchant, Cure: A journey into the Science of Mind Over Body

 

Blake T. Ostler, Exploring Mormon Thought, Volume 4: God’s Plan to Heal

 

Granville Sharp, Remarks on the Uses of the Definitive Article in the Greek Text of the New Testament

 

J.H. Burns and Thomas M. Izbicki, eds., Conciliarism and Papalism

 

Tom Holland, Contours of Pauline Theology: A Radical New Survey of the Influences on Paul’s Biblical Writings

 

Douglas Murray, Islamophilia: A Very Metropolitan Malady

 

John Hick, Evil and the God of Love

 

Candido Pozo, Theology of the Beyond

Blog Archive