Monday, January 9, 2017

Possible Public Debates for 2017

As 2017 marks the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation, I am hoping to arrange two public debates with a Protestant apologist on sola scriptura and a specific issue relating to salvation (some have urged me to debate Eternal Security/Perseverance of the Saints [although I am happy to debate baptismal regeneration so I will be on the defensive for that one]). I am also hoping to arrange debates with a Catholic apologist on Rome's dogmas of the Eucharist (the Mass being a propitiatory sacrifice and Transubstantiation) and one of the Maran Dogmas (either the Immaculate Conception or Perpetual Virginity of Mary).

If anyone wishes to forward potential name(s) of Protestant and Catholic apologists who would be willing to engage in such debates, let me know. I do have a few names of Protestant and Catholic apologists who I am thinking of approaching to set things up, but I will entertain your suggestions, too.

Blog Archive