Friday, January 13, 2017

Listing of Articles on Christadelphian Issues



As far as I can ascertain, I am the only Latter-day Saint apologist who has studied the Christadelphians in any depth. The following are articles relating to Christadelphians, particularly their (Socinian) Christology and their understanding of Satan and Demons that I have written:













































Not by Scripture Alone: A Latter-day Saint Refutation of Sola Scriptura (while aimed more at Protestant approaches to, and defences of, Sola Scriptura, Christadelphians also hold to the formal sufficiency of the Bible)

On April 16, 2022, I had the pleasure to host Dave Burke, a leading Christadelphian apologist on my podcast, where Dave gave an introduction to the Christadelphian faith:




On July 24, 2023, I hosted Thomas Farrar, a former Christadelphian (now a Roman Catholic) interacting with the Christadelphian understanding of Satan and Demons:










Support this blog:

Paypal

Blog Archive