Friday, August 4, 2023

Karen Pillon and Ken Langston (Christadelphians) on the Importance of John Thomas

  

Continuing my travels, I attended one Bible class that shocked me into reality: a not so young brother, made it clear that they did not read or offer any books about or by John Thomas. And the Hope of Israel? Blahh! I was crushed. My eyes began to pen to the reality of how far the truth has returned to the rubble from which it was providentially uncovered by Dr. Thomas. (Karen Pillon and Ken Langston, Providence Does All Things Well: A Biography of Robert Roberts and the History of the Christadelphian Movement in Their Early Years [2d ed.; 2023], iv)

 

The truth had been revived in the nineteenth century by the instrumentality of Dr. Thomas: . . . (Ibid., 557)

 

Further Reading:


Listing of Articles on Christadelphian Issues

Blog Archive