Sunday, February 3, 2019

Book Request

I am writing to see if anyone has a spare copy of the following book (as it is out of print and rather expensive on the used bookstore market):

Richard Neitzel Holzapfel, Eric D. Huntsman, and Thomas A. Wayment, Jesus Christ and the World of the New Testament: An LDS Perspective

And, while I am at it:

Richard Neitzel Holzapfel, Dana M. Pike, and David Rolph Seely, Jehovah and the World of the Old Testament

While these volumes are available on Kindle, I much prefer "print" volumes, so before I invest in an electronic edition, I decided "to chance my arm" to see if any of my readers has a copy of either/both volumes they are willing to send my way.

If so, my email address is

IrishLDS87ATgmailDOTcom (I will provide you with the mailing address to use)

Blog Archive