Sunday, December 13, 2020

Lincoln H. Blumell, Luke 22:43–44: An Anti-Docetic Interpolation or an Apologetic Omission?

Today I read Luke 20-22, which, of course, included the much-disputed text, Luke 22:43-44. I re-read the following, and thought I would "plug" it again:


Lincoln H. Blumell, Luke 22:43–44: An Anti-Docetic Interpolation or an Apologetic Omission?


One book Blumell references/quotes is the following:


Claire Clivaz, L'ange et la sueur de sang (Lc 22,43-44) ou comment on pourrait bien encore ecrire l'histoire


Sadly, the book is pretty expensive on Amazon and elsewhere, but if anyone has a copy or knows anyone selling a copy (relatively) on the cheap, please let me know (IrishLDS87ATGmailDOTCom) as this is a topic I have studied on-and-off again over the years.

Blog Archive