Monday, December 7, 2020

Super Urgent: Moving to Utah--Looking for a Place to Live!

 I got offered a (dream) job (I will go into more details later), and I will be moving to Utah in January 2021. I am hoping my followers can help me find accommodation. The office will be in Holladay, so I am looking for a bedroom or shared apartment/house (decently priced [do not want to burn through a super large % of my salary on just rent!]) that is accessible, via walking/public transport to Holladay (the office will be at E Murray Holladay Rd, Holladay, UT 8411, if that helps). I hope to start work (fingers crossed, no issues with Visa application and the like) 18 January, and hope to fly out to Utah a week beforehand (to set up a US bank account, phone no, etc), so will need a place by early January.


If you have such a place or know such a place, please email me at IrishLDS87ATGmailDOTcom.

Blog Archive