Monday, August 15, 2022

JST John 5:29-30 (KJV: John 5:29): Jesus Self-Identifies Himself as the Son of Man Who Will be our Eschatological Judge

  

John 5:29 (JST: John 5:29-30):

 

KJV

1867 Inspired Version (RLDS)

[29] And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

[29] And shall come forth; they who have done good, in the resurrection of the just; and they who have done evil, in the resurrection of the unjust.

[30] And shall all be judged of the Son of man. For as I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just;

 

New Testament Manuscript 2, folio 4, p. 114:

 



 

and they who have done evil, unto <in> the resurrection of damnation the unjust[,]<;> \ and shall all be judged of the son of man. For as I hear I judge; and my judgement is just;

 

Blog Archive