Thursday, April 30, 2020

For the Month of May ("Mary Month"): Read a book on "Mormon Mariology"

Tomorrow is the beginning of May. This is a month that is often dedicated in Catholic circles to Mary, the Mother of Jesus.

I would urge my fellow Latter-day Saints to study Mariology and discuss/debate it with their Catholic friends for many reasons, including it being a wonderful opportunity to discuss the Marian Dogmas--the greatest proofs against Rome being the true Church. It will lead to a wonderful opportunity to get a Catholic to consider the truth-claims of the Restored Gospel and accept true Mariology.

I have written a book on the topic which I have put online as a free PDF download:

Behold the Mother of My Lord: Towards a Mormon Mariology (2017)

I know I have some informed Catholics who follow this blog. In case you are wondering: yes, I would be more than happy to debate an informed Catholic apologist on Mariology, such as the Immaculate Conception and Perpetual Virginity. One can contact me at IrishLDS87ATgmailDOTcom


Blog Archive