Monday, March 6, 2017

Lee Baker: I am still waiting for my $1,000

In February 2015, former Latter-day Saint, Lee Baker, posted four questions he presented as being unanswerable by Latter-day Saints and offered $1,000.00 to anyone who could cogently answer his questions as well as a promise to cease his anti-Mormon activities. I responded to his criticism here:


In spite of being made aware of this (rather devastating) response to his questions, Baker has refused to honour the $1,000 he owes me. Indeed, I called him out on this previously (Lee Baker Refuses to Honour His $1,000 Promise). To this day, Baker, in spite of being reminded of my article and the $1,000 promise, still have to honour his word. Alternatively, I challenge Baker to respond meaningfully and in a scholarly manner to my answers to his four questions.

If Baker (or any of his supporters) wishes to stand up to the plate and pay off the debt Baker owes me for refuting his four questions, you can send me the money via Pay Pal (click here).



Blog Archive