Thursday, January 11, 2018

PDFs of Behold the Mother of My Lord and After the Order of the Son of God Available


As readers of this blog know, two of my books have been published in the last few weeks:



Both volumes are available in print format on Amazon.

I have received a few messages from those wanting an electronic format of the book to be made available. I just want those who are waiting for the Kindle version that (1) yes, there are plans for such and (2) I will announce when they are available on Kindle on this blog when the necessary editing etc., has been done to make Kindle version of those volumes.

For those who are impatient, however, I do have PDFs of both volumes. If you are okay with a PDF of any of these texts, I will happily sell them. If anyone does want a PDF, I will happily send such for €5 each. One can make a donation via paypal here, and do email me at irishLDS87ATgmailDOTcom with the title you want (if you donated €10 for both, just tell me so I can send both!)

And of course, my first book, Not by Scripture Alone: A Latter-day Saint Refutation of Sola Scriptura is available on Amazon in both print and kindle formats.




Blog Archive