Saturday, September 29, 2018

Arthur Beem, James White and Theopneustos



All Scripture is inspired by God (θεοπνευστος) and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. (2 Tim 3:16 NASB)

I recently came across a very informative article on 2 Tim 3:16 and the meaning and function of θεοπνευστος in 2 Tim 3:16:


In my lengthy refutation of Sola Scriptura, I discuss 2 Tim 3:16 in some careful detail, including a discussion of θεοπνευστος:


As an aside, it appears that at least one well-known anti-Mormon author has read my work critiquing sola scriptura (my “extremely long article that [I] later published as a book”). I do hope that God will use it as a means to bring him out of the false gospel of Calvinism that he currently holds to. On this, see:


Blog Archive