Sunday, March 31, 2019

Update (Future posts//post-surgery, etc)

For those who follow this blog, they know that I had a series of procedures, including a surgery under general anaesthesia, last Wednesday. In the past few days, I have improved, concentration-wise, and have return to blogging a bit, though I am still using a lot of pain relief medication (and still coughing up blood here and there).

I hope to continue to improve and return to more regular blogging within the next 1-2 weeks. I do have a few posts planned for the next few weeks, but if there will be some silence/gap between posts, at least you know why.

For those who wish to financially support this blog and/or medical bills, one can make a donation via paypal.


Prayers/positive vibes/etc are more than appreciated, too!

Blog Archive