Sunday, May 23, 2021

Some Updates

 I know I have not been blogging a lot, but (1) I have been working and (2) trying to survive the heat here in Mexico (Irish people struggle with the heat, and as a chronic migraine sufferer . . .red rum red rum red rum . . . )

 

Just thought I would update people about a few things--


(*) I hope to be in Utah beginning 1 June, initially for 3 months, and then, when I return from Ireland after a short while, permanently.


(*) I am currently scheduling the date of the debate on the Immaculate Conception. It will be held at a Catholic Church in Layton, Utah.


(*) Either in this initial 3-month stint or when I am back later this year permanently, I will be debating a Reformed Baptist on Sola Scriptura


(*) I hope to arrange a dialogue with a Reformed apologist on baptismal regeneration and also the nature of justification. I sent him my book on baptism, so once he reads it, we will schedule something. More details to follow.


(*) I hope to be at both the FAIR Conference in early August and will be at the Interpreter BBQ/ dinner weekend, also in August. So if you want to meet in person, I will be available.

Blog Archive