Friday, May 7, 2021

Update: Hopefully heading to the U.S.A. in early June

I hope to be in the USA for 3 months (early June-early September) and hopefully, after a brief return to Ireland, move to the USA permanently.

 

During my first stint in Utah, I will be debating a Roman Catholic on whether the Immaculate Conception is Apostolic in origin. When I return, I hope to arrange a debate with a Reformed Baptist on the topic of Sola Scriptura.

 

From next week onwards, I will be busy packing/travelling to Mexico (can't travel directly to the USA, so will be heading to Mexico and then Mexico to USA [Holladay, Utah])/etc. So my blogging may be minimal for a short while.

 

For those who wish to continue to support this blog (and want to help my travel/moving expenses) one can donate viaPaypal.

Blog Archive