Friday, September 24, 2021

Looking for a Venue in Utah for a Debate on the Immaculate Conception

I was scheduled to debate a Catholic apologist on whether the Immaculate Conception is apostolic in origin. We even had a venue for this debate. However, the parish priest pulled the plug on this at the last minute before we could make fliers/announce officially the time/location of the debate, etc.

 

However, as I hope to be back again in Utah in late November/early December, I am querying if anyone either knows of, or if they have one themselves, a venue to allow us to hold a public debate on the Immaculate Conception in the Utah area (I will be living in Holladay; my opponent is from Layton, so somewhere in or near those areas would be preferred), including LDS/non-LDS churches and other places.

 

Drop me an email at ScripturalMormonismATgmailDOTcom if you have any leads. Thanks!

Blog Archive