Thursday, September 15, 2022

For those who wonder why I don't allow comments on my blog, twitter, or youtube

For those who wonder why I don't allow comments on my blog, twitter, or youtube--as anyone who reads the comments section on the vast majority of blogs, youtube pages, etc., prove that they are, as James White correctly calls them (I know, I agree with White on something[!]), Internet Ignorance Aggregators. I don't have time to deal with such stupidity beyond reading and replying to such and would rather produce information than engage in a tennis match with anonymous individuals (like the following two amadáns) on twitter:







I can be reached rather easily via email, though of course, people will have to use their real name and not hide behind a moniker (though everyone knows who "Teacher of Things" is).

Blog Archive