Thursday, September 29, 2016

Books Currently on the "To Read" Shelf

As some know, I am a bibliophile. I just decided to share what is currently on my shelf for the next week or so (excluding materials I have to study for my accountancy technician course) to give an idea as to the type of books I read, and in case something mentioned here intrigues any reader:

The Joseph Smith Papers, Administrative Records: Council of Fifty, Minutes, March 1844-Janurary 1846

Oliver D. Crisp, The Word Enfleshed: Exploring the Person and Work of Christ

Levi Leonard Paine, The Ethnic Trinities And their relations to the Christian Trinity

Gabriele Boaccaccini, ed. Enoch and the Messiah Son of Man: Revisiting the Book of Parables

Pamela Eisenbaum, Paul was not a Christian: The Original Message of a Misunderstood Apostle

Scott H. Partridge, ed. Thirteenth Apostle: The Diaries of Amasa M. Lyman, 1832-1877

Jon Paul Heil, Ephesians: Empowerment to Walk in Love for the Unity of All in Christ

Eugene C. Campbell, Establishing Zion: The Mormon Church in the American West, 1847-1869

Leslie Houlden, ed. Jesus: The Complete Guide



Blog Archive