Thursday, October 6, 2016

Fireside on Mariology

While it is a while away (4th January), I will be presenting a fireside on Mariology (theology about Mary, the Mother of Jesus). I will be discussing Mary as an example of a faithful disciple as well as discuss and interact with some of the "Marian Dogmas" of Roman Catholicism and how Latter-day Saints can discuss Mary with their Catholic friends if/when the topic comes up.

I know I have a few readers here in Ireland who would be interested in attending. For those who cannot, I will be making the power point presentation and corresponding mp3 available after the fireside.

It will be held at the Tralee Branch building (address).

Mariology is an issue I have been studying on-and-off for 12 years now, so it is an area I do know my stuff in and an area where informed LDS resources are lacking.

Blog Archive