Thursday, July 13, 2017

R.T. Mullins on Divine Timelessness and the Incoherence of "Classical" Theism

As a bibliophile, I tend to treat myself to more books upon receipt of good news. As some know,  I aced my accountancy and law exams, so, naturally, I treated myself to . . . *drumroll* . . .  more books.

One such volume I ordered, and one I am really looking forward to reading is that of R.T. Mullins, The End of the Timeless God (Oxford University Press, 2016)

Mullins was interviewed by Dale Tuggy on topics discussed in this volume in the following two videos:




For those interested, the other volumes I treated myself to are:

Andrew M.T. Dibb, Servetus, Swedenborg, and the Nature of God

Matthew Lyman Rasmussen, Mormonism and the Making of a British Zion

Perspectives on Mormon Theology: Apologetics, eds. Blair G. Van Dyke and Loyd Isao Ericson

Stephen T. Davis, Rational Faith: A Philosopher's Defense of Christianity


Blog Archive