Saturday, December 9, 2017

Thanks to my Readers, and Some Plans for 2018

I know we have a few weeks left of 2017, but in case I forgot, I just wanted to thank all those who read/follow this blog. I truly hope that in the past year (as well as the 3+ years since I decided to start blogging) that you have benefited from my writings.

2017 has been a rather interesting year. My first book was published, a full-length biblical critique of the Protestant doctrine of Sola Scriptura which one can purchase on Amazon (not only will you get a great book, but you will help this blog, too!):


I also wrote a number of important (IMO, of course) articles on topics this past year, such as:



Speaking of books, my editor approach me a few weeks ago and asked if I would be interested in writing another book, this time on the topic of Mariology, so there is the possibility, depending on time/resources (see below) that I will write a full-length book on Mary, the mother of Jesus (on the topic of Mary, be sure to see the Power points and audio from my Mariology Fireside [Jan 2017] in my home branch [Tralee] on Mariology)

I also hope to participate in a few podcasts and radio show episodes on Latter-day Saint issues in 2018, so I hope to invest in a good microphone system (it will also mean that I can have better audio of firesides and other presentations I give here in Ireland). I have been told that this is a good one (I am more than happy to listen to other suggestions):

Blue Yeti Microphone (and accessories)

I know many like my blog and I would like to dedicate as much time as possible (reasonably speaking of course [I have a calling in Church and other duties]), so if one feels inclined to help support my blogging endeavours and other planned endeavours, this is where you can help if you feel so inclined, by helping donate to the research/equipment for this blog:

Paypal


Gofundme 

Additionally, one can send Amazon vouchers to me using my personal email address:

irishLDS87ATgmailDOTcom 



On a personal level, some who know me and/or follow this blog are aware of some health issues I have (near-constant migraines), so prayers are more than welcome, not just for this blog and God using it as an instrument in His hands (imperfect as I am), but also for my health.

Thanks and God bless!





Blog Archive