Wednesday, January 26, 2022

"Scriptural Mormonism Podcast": Opportunity for Authors to Present on their Old, New, and Forthcoming Books

For authors of books on theology (not just Latter-day Saint issues), if you wish to present an overview of your book (an old publication, something new, or even forthcoming), I am always open to giving you a venue.


The requirements:


Email me at ScripturalMormonismATgmailDOTcom

Give an overview of who you are (if you are not known to me) and also an overview of your book

I will provide you with my mailing address so you can send a copy of your book to me (or an advance reading copy if it is forthcoming) so I can see if it is something I would "plug" (or have a lively discussion/bit of a debate about) on an episode. If I think such would be the case, will let you know and we can arrange a time and day for an interview.


Blog Archive