Tuesday, December 20, 2016

James White and Jeff Durbin "respond"

Jeff Durbin and James White has released a video responding to my critique of a video by Jeff Durbin:



In this video, White/Durbin avoided the exegesis of Deut 6:4 and other texts (e.g., Gen 20:13) I discussed. Instead, they went down the route of stating that, among other things, I can't read Greek and Hebrew and that I have no research skills or experience in scholarship (I am a graduate of the Pontifical University of Ireland, Maynooth, in theology [and anthropology] and studied biblical languages there).

I will let the listener to make up their mind to see if White/Durbin made any valid points. Here are URL's to the initial review and three other relevant articles:

Refuting Jeff Durbin on Mormonism (this is the article they pretend to be reviewing)


Blog Archive