Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Forthcoming Presentation on the Book of Abraham

I have been invited to present for 40 minutes as part of a symposium on the Book of Abraham in the Dublin Ireland Stake Centre on 13th October. While it is a while away, if any of my readers in the Republic or Northern Ireland (or those who will be on holiday during the time) wish to attend, you should. I have been asked to give a presentation related to Book of Abraham apologetics. Due to the time constraints (so little time, so many things to discuss . . . ) I will be focusing on ancient names and words in the Book of Abraham. The current working title is:

"The Onomasticon of the Book of Abraham: Evidence for Authenticity"

I have been told that the 3 other presentations will be (more devotional than scholarly?) presentations on chs. 2, 3-4, and 5 of the Book of Abraham.

I will try to record the audio and post it in youtube alongside the slides of my presentation.

Blog Archive