Saturday, September 25, 2021

Happy 6,000th Post!

I set up this blog in August 2014. This post is the 6,000th post! I would like to thank everyone who has followed this blog over the years, and here is to another 6,000 posts


I shared before that when I started this blog in August 2014, I thought my enthusiasm for blogging would fizzle out after a few weeks. Flash forward over 7  years and I am still blogging, and hopefully such will continue.


In addition to blogging, this year alone I have published three books:


"Born of Water and of the Spirit": The Biblical Evidence for Baptismal Regeneration (Amazon)


"Do This in Memory of Me": A Biblical and Historical Analysis of Roman Catholic Dogmatic Teachings Concerning the Eucharist and Sacrifice of the Mass (Amazon)


Rightly Guided by Mormonism: A Defense of the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ and a Refutation of Christina Darlington’s Misguided by Mormonism (Amazon)


For those who wish to support my writing/research, feel free to donate via Paypal



Blog Archive