Saturday, May 25, 2024

Man being said to know “all” things

 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished. (Prov 22:3)

 

Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the Lord understand all things. (Prov 28:5)

 

My manner of life from my youth, which was at the first among mine own nation at Jerusalem, know all the Jews; Which knew me from the beginning, if they would testify, that after the most straitest sect of our religion I lived a Pharisee. (Acts 26:4-5)

 

And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another. (Rom 15:14)

 

And I thought I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. (1 Cor 13:2)

 

For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing. (1 Pet 3:17)

 

But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. (1 John 2:20)

Blog Archive