Sunday, July 26, 2026

Open Debate Challenge to Adam O’Flynn

As Adam ("The Christian Warner") is making all the excuses in the book, here is another public challenge to debate.

 

Thesis: “The Book of Abraham is a 19th-century translation of an Ancient Text”

 

I will affirm; he will deny.

 

It will follow the same structure as my debate against Kelly Powers:

 

Opening: 20 mins each

Rebuttal: 10 mins each

Cross-Ex: x4 questions each: 1 min to ask; 2 mins to respond; 1 min to counter (as I doubt he will be able to stay on topic)

Closing: 5 or 7 mins each (depending on time remaining)

 

Adam: The ball is in your court.  I destroyed you once; I will happily destroy you again. But to sweeten the deal, you can have as many people on your team as possible. You will need all the help in the world.

 

Robert Boylan

ScripturalMormonism@gmail.com


Now Adam is in a precarious position:


(1) He can accept this debate challenge, but it is one he will lose. I really doubt he has studied issues such as Book of Abraham onomasticon, nor does he have any personal friends or former work colleagues who have PhDs in Egyptology who can review his materials prior to any debate.


(2) He can reject this debate challenge, but this only proves he is a coward.


(3) He can ignore this, but this only shows he knows, in his heart of hearts, he would be eviscerated in a moderated debate. He has already been destroyed by Omner, another Latter-day Saint, so much so that he had to take down the full video.


Be sure to remind Adam of this every time he has a stream//you see him elsewhere online.

Blog Archive