Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Happy 10 year Anniversary to Scriptural Mormonism!

Tomorrow will be the tenth(!) anniversary of my starting this blog, Scriptural Mormonism. As I said before, initially, I thought my zeal for blogging would be a short-lived fad and I would get bored of it after a few weeks. Now, 10 years, almost 11,300 posts, and 2,600,000+ "hits" later, I am happy to say, that I am still enjoying blogging on LDS and other issues. Also, in early 2022, I started the Scriptural Mormonism Podcast and will be recording the 60th episode in a few days, too.


Thanks to everyone who reads/shares the blog. I hope I have helped people appreciate, even in some small way, the Restored Gospel.


For those who wish to support my continued research/writing, etc., one can donate via Paypal or Venmo.

Blog Archive